How can we help your business grow.
Why you should choose us.
We help our customers meet their needs with the help of our industry leading experts.
No more over-engineered products. We build fantastic, functional, and effective products that founders use to iterate to product-market fit, reducing your capital and time risk.
You can start the process by sending us a message or booking an intro call to help us determine if we’re able to support you based on the complexity of your idea. We’ll then create a strategy for bringing your idea to life and present this to you in video format, based on your initial insights. If we’re able to support and you’re happy with the approach then we can officially kick-start the project by securing an initial deposit (25%).
Once a deposit has been made we’ll book a discovery call to learn all the little details about your idea and preferences. We’ll then kick start the research process, followed by branding, design, and build, with regular async updates and optional check-in calls to ensure you’re happy with the result. On completion, we’ll send over the final payment link (75%) and transfer all assets to you.
Because we’ve been there and done it, multiple times. We built our first business (numerro.io) in 2019 and sold it to a Startup Studio in 2021, where we used this exact process to validate our idea, build a user base we could learn from, iterate to product market fit, and scale the business.
Since then we’ve repeated the process on our other projects, and for other founders. Our process and approach is based on best practice from some of the most well-respected founders in the world, and is one that saves time, capital, and attention, the three most valuable resources.
In the words of entrepreneur and author of The Lean Startup, Eric Reis – “The minimum viable product is that version of a new product which allows a team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort.” A minimum viable product is an essential step to bringing an idea to life, without over investing your time, capital, and attention.
An MVP should subsequently help you answer your riskiest assumptions, which are the questions that are holding back the validity of your idea, such as “do people have this problem?”, “is there a demand for a solution?” or “does my solution provide the value I think it does, such as saving my target market time?”. You can then use this data to iterate to product-market fit and subsequently scale the business.
Like most of the SaaS products we build, we use Stripe to manage payments, and in alignment with industry best practice we charge 25% as an upfront deposit, and then the remaining 75% on completion.
Each time focuses on one project at a time, meaning you and your idea get our undivided attention, as we believe this generates the best results.
The great thing about building a SaaS is that you’re creating a valuable asset. This means that if you decide to stop working on your SaaS, then you can do what we and clients have done by selling the project and recovering the majority of your initial investment, essentially making it almost risk-free. In the past, two of our projects have been sold, one post-revenue for £85k, and the other pre-revenue for £10k.
Build, Launch, and Scale your Products with Unmatched Efficiency.
Our full-stack web developers are at your disposal and ready to create data-driven and responsive web applications. We develop your project by implementing the latest technologies to deliver a modern and unique solution whatever your requirements. We can guarantee you:
Save time, capital, & attention.
Here are just some of the ideas that we’ve brought to life.